WinterFest Holiday Parade
Time & Location
About the Event
Location: Downtown Havana, FL
Schedule of Events:
10:00a Stores open for your browsing and Christmas shopping.
Register at participating merchants to win WINTERFEST CASH to spend in downtown Havana!
10:00a - 12:30p Public invited to CHALK PARKING PLACES
11:00a Downtown restaurants open
Hotdogs, Hamburgers & drinks also available to purchase
next to stage behind Weezie’s.
More about the Parade:
Always wanted to be in a parade? Now is the time! The parade is free! Please register using the form below. This will help us keep everything organized! There only needs to be ONE (1) registration per group, such as a band or dance group.
- Children (7 and under) riding on bicycles, electric ride-one (self driven or operated by an adult). Children MUST be accompanied by an adult walking near them.
- Children (8 and above) & Adults riding bikes
- Groups: Includes choirs, cheerleaders, football teams, musical groups/bands, dancers, clubs, etc.
- Lawnmowers, tractors and boats
- Antique cars and trucks
- Side-by-side, three and four wheelers
- FLOATS – we would love to have some floats. Decorate one for your church or business or family or just you!
- Business entries
More about Chalking the Streets:
FREE, no registration required. Help us decorate the town for the holidays! Just show up at the corner of 1st ST NW and 2nd ST NW with your family and/or friends. We'll assign you a parking space and give you the chalk. This is for FUN, not for perfection. For safety’s sake, please have masks available for everyone in your group. If we have a big interest in the activity and have to place groups next to each other, we will ask that masks be worn.
To keep everyone safe and healthy this holiday season, we are asking that masks be worn while you wander downtown and our shops, as well as while you are viewing the parade. We look forward to seeing you!
- WinterFest Parade Registration$0$00$0